XM announced a release of a new account type, the XM Ultra Low, which is now open for registration to both new and existing clients.
XM Ultra Low allows clients to trade with spreads as low as 0.6 pips and without commissions.
If you already have an XM real account, you can easily request to open an additional account from the Members Area to try out the XM Ultra Low, without any additional validation.
In the account opening page, you can choose the account type as below.
The account type is available to traders in certain limited regions.
To find out if you are eligible to open XM Ultra Low Spread account type, please go to the official website from below.
Why open XM Ultra low Spread account?
XM’s new trading account type ‘Ultra Low Spread’ is available for both MT4 (MetaTrader4) and MT5 (MetaTrader5) trading platforms.
There are mainly 2 types of Ultra low Spread account types which are:
Differences from the normal ‘Micro’ and ‘Standard’ account types are:
- The minimum spread starts from 0.6 pip (Raw Spread).
- You can only get ‘No Deposit Bonus’ but not ‘Deposit Bonus’.
- No commissions are charged for trading.
Technically, if you are not interested in receiving XM’s Deposit Bonuses, the account type can give you a lot of discount while trading Forex and CFDs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultra Low Spread account
1. How does XM Ultra Low differ from a classic XM Standard account or a classic XM Micro account?
The only difference is that XM Ultra Low account holders will only be offered No Deposit Bonuses, but not Deposit Bonuses.
2. Do I pay a commission when I use the XM Ultra Low?
No, they do not charge any commissions at all.
If you choose the XM Ultra Low, you trade with raw spreads, without commissions.
3. In which base currencies can I open an XM Ultra Low account?
In USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF, PLN, and HUF
4. Is XM Ultra Low available for Micro accounts?
Yes, it is. XM Ultra Low is available as Ultra Low Standard and Ultra Low Micro.
5. What is the minimum trade size for XM Ultra Low?
0.01 lots for Ultra Low Standard (1 lot = 100,000 for Ultra Low Standard) and 0.1 lots for Ultra Low Micro (1 lot = 1,000 for Ultra Low Micro).
6. Who should choose XM Ultra Low instead of a classic XM account?
XM Ultra Low accounts have been designed and launched for clients to whom spreads are more important than deposit bonuses.
If you want to trade with an account that offers lower spreads instead of deposit bonuses, the XM Ultra Low is a good option to choose.
7. How do I find the XM Ultra Low symbols in my Marketwatch?
The XM Ultra Low symbols are followed by a # in the Marketwatch window.
For example, EURUSD will be displayed as EURUSD# on XM Ultra Low Standard accounts, and as EURUSDm# on XM Ultra Low Micro accounts.
8. Is XM Ultra Low available for trading on both MT4 and MT5?
Yes, it is.
9. Can I transfer funds from a classic XM Micro or an XM Standard account to an XM Ultra Low account?
Yes, you can.
10. If I already have an account at XM, can I open an XM Ultra Low account?
Yes, you can open an XM Ultra Low account in the Members Area.
For more information or inquiries regarding to the XM Ultra Low Spread account type, please contact XM support team from the Official Website.