This article is originally referred from FXNet Official Website
On November 8th 2016 US Citizens will go to the polls to elect the next US president.
This is considered as a perfect opportunity to trade the markets during this time of high volatility, where clients can profit from the expected sharp market movements.
This opportunity comes around once every four years.
Volatilty can be your friend
As we approach the 58th U.S. elections market volatility will continue to increase with great emphasis on USD forex pairs, and with FxNet you can trade on 20 of them including the majors EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD.
Volatile markets present great opportunities whether the market is drastically moving up or down, and with your FxNet account you can be ready to jump in and take advantage of the market any moment at any point of the election process when you feel your chances are highest.
Remember that while volatility can create opportunities it can also create sharp and unexpected movements so we encourage you to implement strong risk measures
Trade with normal leverage
FxNet will keep margin requirements across all instruments unchanged which means you can trade on 1:500 leverage if you wish.
FxNet reserves the right to make adjustments at any time, without prior notice.
KEY POINTS WHICH MAY AFFECT TRADING
Each candidate has made promises which if elected should be implemented in the next four years.
Watch out for the following promises which could effect trader decisions and market movements once the results are in.
- To withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- To identify every violation of trade agreements used by foreign countries.
- To Renegotiate the terms with NAFTA partners.
- To Instruct the Treasurey Secretary to label China a currency manipulator.
- To Instruct the U.S. Trade Representative to bring trade cases against China if it does not stop illegal activities.
- To unleash america’s $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil and natural gas reserves, plus hundreds of years in clean coal reserves.
- To make the U.S. independant of any need to import energy from the OPEC cartel and encourage the use of natural gas and other American energy resources that will both reduce emissions and the price of energy and increase U.S. economic input.
- To strengthen American manufacturing with a $10 billion ‘Make it in America’ plan.
- To pursue smarter, fairer and tougher trade policies that put U.S. job creation first.
- To oppose trade deals like the Trans-Pacific Partnership that do not meet a high bar of creating good paying jobs and raising pay in the U.S.
- To establish the U.S. as a clean energy superpower of the world meaning encouraging renewable energy with the addition of half a billion solar panels by the end of her first term, and a plan to make every home in the U.S. use renewable energy within the next decade.
- To Impose a risk fee on the largest financial institutions based on their size and their risk of contributing to another financial crisis.
- To make sure no financial firm is ever too big or too risky to be managed effectively.
- To impose tax on high frequency trading.
- To prevent countries like China from abusing global trade rules and reject trade agreements like the TPP, that doesn’t meet high standards.
Original Source: FXNet Official Website