This article is originally referred from FXGiants Facebook
*Monday 7th November*
– 09:15 GMT, Eurozone: ECB Vice President Vitor Constancio speaks
– 10:30 GMT, Eurozone: Retail sales: Usually not a major market mover.
– 16:00 GMT, Eurozone: ECB Executive Board member Sabine Lautenschlager speaks
*Tuesday 8th November*
– N/A, US: Presidential Election Day: Trump vs Clinton: The results are likely to start coming in during the Asian morning Wednesday.
A Trump win could lead to an environment of risk-aversion that benefits safe havens gold, JPY and CHF and hurts pro-risk assets like stocks.
A Clinton win could benefit stocks and currencies like AUD & NZD, and hurt safe havens.
– N/A, China: Trade balance, for October: Both exports and imports to fall again, but at a slower pace. Exports expected to fall much faster than imports.
– 09:30 GMT, UK: Industrial production, for September: An increase in IP could help GBP to extend its recent gains.
*Wednesday 9th November*
– N/A, China: CPI & PPI, for October: This would be further good news for the PBoC, and may lower even more the likelihood for any action by the Bank.
– 22:00 GMT, New Zealand: RBNZ rate decision: Both the forecast and market pricing points towards a rate cut. Such a decision may reverse some of the Kiwi’s recent gains.
Register with FXGiants to receive our newsletters & stay on top of the market news
Original Source: FXGiants Facebook