LMFX is giving away 1,750 USD for the winners of “Monthly Demo Trading Contest”.
The rule is simple.
Trade on a MT4 Demo account and the traders with higher % gained will receive total award of 1,750 USD in their live trading accounts.
How to join the “Demo Competition”
1. Sign up with LMFX & Open a Live Account
You are required open at least One Live Account and Verify it with Documents(ID and POA).
☆Point – To join the contest, you do not need to make a deposit or trade.
2. Open a MT4 “Contest” Demo Account
Now open a Demo account through “LMFXconnect”.
When you open one, choose “Learn & Earn Contest” as below.
*The registration of the contest is available at anytime.
After successfully registering for the contest, your Demo account will have 100,000 USD of virtual funds inside, and the leverage to be fixed to 1:400.
4. Start Trading & Make Profits
Start trading now, as the contest is available within the month you are in.
LMFX allows all kinds of trading activities in contest accounts.
5. Receive 1,750 USD in total
The Top 3 traders will receive the prize funds as follows.
- 1,000 USD
- 500 USD
- 250 USD
*At the end, all demo accounts will be automatically taken into the next contest.
The prize funds received are available for trading, but not available for withdrawals.
You can withdraw your funds and profits from the account at anytime, but in case you make a withdrawal from the relevant account, all bonus amount will be deducted from the account also.
Full Terms and Conditions
Please make sure that you know the rules of this competition before joining. We have summarized some of the important conditions below.
- Each contest is available only once per client, IP address, household.
- Each contest starts from 00:05 on the first weekday of the month, and ends at 23:59:99 of the last weekday of the month.
- Prize funds can only be credited into live accounts with no other bonuses credited.
- Any withdrawals from the account which has received prize funds are available only when all positions are closed.
You can download the official “Terms & Conditions” of the contest below.