OKPAY officially announces the migration with Money Polo.
Please be informed that OKPAY and its activities have been acquired by MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd. (DBA MONEYPOLO – www.moneypolo.com).
Now OKPAY invites all current users to migrate their account and enjoy the improved financial experience.
Please login to your OKPAY account, review the Account Migration Terms and click on the “Agree and Continue” button to proceed to your new account.
What does it mean for me?
OKPAY is changing its jurisdiction and operating company. This won’t affect your user experience. They just have to inform you and ask to accept the Account Migration Terms.
Is my money safe?
Your money is absolutely safe and you can continue using OKPAY the same way you did after you accept your account migration and the OKPAY Account Migration Terms.
Will the fees change?
No, everything remains the same as before. In fact, you won’t feel any changes in your daily experience of using OKPAY. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
OKPAY Account Migration Terms
In connection with the acquisition of OKPAY by MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd., please familiarize yourself with the information about changes to your account:
- Your current wallet balance and currencies distribution will be transferred in full to your new account and will be available once the necessary compliance requirements are completed (refer to clause 3).
- Your personal data and security settings will be transferred to your new profile without changes.
- In connection with the migration of clients’ profiles to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd. sets forth standard compliance procedures (including completion of financial declarations for OKPAY clients) in accordance with the internal code of conduct.
- Your detailed transaction history (account statements) and existing OKPAY support requests will be sent to your email. You will be able to access this information at any time.
- Merchant and OKPAY integration settings will be transferred to your new profile to the extent possible.
- In case of disagreement with the migration or refusal to fulfill the compliance requirements set forth by MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd., the client has the right to file a request for the account closure (see bottom of page) and demand a payout of the current balance. Standard OKPAY fees apply to all balance payouts.
- You must accept the Terms of Website Use and Terms of Business set forth by MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd.