Use FXTM’s cutting-edge copy trading programme, to start making profit with the professionals!
FXTM has announced that the broker’s Copy Trading Service ‘FXTM Invest’ has generated €434,192 of profit within the year 2018.
The profits were made by FXTM Invest Strategy Managers, which you can match up and copy trades directly to our MT4 (MetaTrader4) trading platform.
Easy and simple way to start investing smartly.
The below info-graphic shows how the service works.
How to join FXTM Invest?
FXTM Invest is a Copy Trading service for online Forex and CFD traders.
Join for free, and you can start copying traders of professional investors from as little as 100 USD/EUR/GBP!
Here is the simple 4 steps to start your investment!
- Register for your Investment Account form the FXTM Official Website.
- Select the Strategy Manager of your choice.
- Verify your profile with documents.
- Deposit funds (from 100 USD) and watch your portfolio grow.
Login to your Client Portal and go to ‘FXTM Invest’, then you can see the list of strategy managers as below.
What are the requirements to use ‘FXTM Invest’ service?
There are 4 main things you must do, in order to start using the service of FXTM Invest.
- Complete your profile information (Upload Documents)
- Pass Suitability test
- Choose Strategy Account and Open Investment Account
- Make a deposit in this account (100 USD)
Visit FXTM’s official website today for more information!
Why use FXTM Invest?
- Simpleness – Get started in no time, with no need for advanced Forex knowledge.
- Flexibility – By choosing from 600+ Strategy Managers, you decide who to follow & how much you want to invest.
- Safety – No one, except you, has access to your personal details or money.
- Efficiency – Sign up within minutes, and monitor your funds in real-time.
- Accessible from anywhere – Use FXTM website or ForexTime App to access FXTM Invest directly.
- Practical – Withdraw your funds instantly, and pay your Strategy Manager only in case of profit – discover how much you could earn by using our Forex investment calculator.
For more information, please visit FXTM Official Website.