There is a new page available for this promotion. Please check out the page below.
Every month, FBS holds a Facebook Contest for the number of “likes”, and this is a very unique promotion.
It’s free to join and the winner’s dream will be come true by FBS.
To win the contest, you need to earn “likes” from your Facebook friends.
How to make your dream come true
1. Login to your Facebook account from FBS website
“FBS official website”⇒”Promotions and Contests”⇒”Contests”⇒”Connecting your Facebook Profile”
2. Post your dream in FBS’s Facebook page
3. Earn “likes” as much as you can
4. FBS will fulfill your dream
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is held every month and FBS will fulfill the dream of only one winner.
- To join the contest, you need to login to your Facebook account from FBS official website.
- After posting your dream on “facebook.com/financefreedomsuccess”, you need to share the post in your timeline and make the post public to everyone.
- The contest starts when FBS announces it on Facebook page, and it ends at 22:00 on 30th of the month.(UTC+7)
- The winner will be selected within 5 days after the contest ends, and it will be announced on FBS official website.
- FBS will line up 100 participants who have earned the largest number of likes, and select a winner out of them.
- FBS will fulfill the dream of the winner within 30 days after the selection.
- The winner must provide a report within 7 days after the dream came true, and the report should be 2 videos with more than 30 seconds length and more than 10 pictures(more than 1200х800 pixel).
- The report should include your dreams in videos and pictures.
- The dreams like following can not be participated to the contest:
Money in the form of cash, check or electronic currency,
Dreams that cannot be purchased (e.g. “Stop the war”, “Help win a lawsuit”, “Help my son pass the exams”, etc.)
Dreams that, in case fulfilled, will breach the law.
The T&C explained in this page is only intended to help participants to understand the conditions better. Please read the official terms and conditions before joining the contest.