Atiora is giving away 1,800 USD every month to the winners of this “Demo Trading Contest.
Trade with Virtual Money → Win 1,800 USD → Trade on ECN MT4 without Risking your own Funds.
The Contest is Free to join and No risks involved!
How to join this “Contest”
First, you need to sign up with Atiora.
The registration steps may take only a few minutes, and Please also submit “required documents” to verify your account.
*The required documents are copies of ID and POA(Proof of Address).
2. Open a Demo Account
To open a Demo account with Atiora, go to “Demo Account” at the right-hand side of the Official website.
Then follow the steps.
3. Confirm your Participation
After successfully opening a Demo account(after receiving the Account Number and Password), Go to the Demo Trading Contest Page “Forex Contest Non-stop Trading”, then click on the “Take Part” button.
*Only one Demo account per client can join this contest.
4. Trade within the Contest Period
Each Contest starts from at 11:00:00 of the first month, and ends at 23:59:00 of the last day of the month.
Start trading within the Contest Period, and try to make profits as much as you can!
All kinds of trading activities are allowed through the Contest.
*Trading before or after the Contest period is prohibited.
☆Point – All Contest Accounts will have the 5,000 USD of virtual money and Leverage is fixed to 1:100.
5. Receive Cash Awards
There will be 10 winners each month, and the Prize Funds “1,800 USD” will be distributed as follows.
1st place – $500
2nd place – $350
3rd place – $250
4th place – $150
5th place – $100
6th place – $50
7th place – $50
8th place – $50
9th place – $50
10th place – $50
You couldn’t win? Then join the contest of the next month!
As it is the Demo account, you cannot withdraw any profits or funds from the Demo account.
The withdrawal requirements for the “Cash Awards” will be informed to the winners.
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure that you know the rules of this contest before joining.
- Each contest is available only once per client, IP address or Household.
- Some information of all participants’ accounts will be disclosed on the official website, but the information will not include name or address.
- All contest accounts will be unavailable for trading after the contest ends.
- You can join the series of contests continuously.
- Any trading activities before or after the contest period, will lead to disqualification of the account.
- The contest registration is available every day.
For more information or inquiries, please contact Atiora’s support team or your account manager.