XM is happy to announce that the broker is going to hold a “Forex Educational Seminar Online” for investors.
The Topic of the seminar is “A Review of 2016 & Outlook for The Forex Markets in 2017”, and it will be held on 18th of January, 2017 at 5pm in EET(Eastern European Time).
XM would like to invite you for the free webinar held by Michalis Florentiades, Chief Economist and Head of Investment Research of XM.
Join the webinar to learn about the major factors that have shaped the global markets in 2016 and to receive an outlook for the year 2017.
Who is XM?
A Mega FX broker in Europe, XM is known worldly and you must have heard of the name before if you have searched for “FX” on the web.
XM has achieved to acquire over 800,000 clients within only 6 years. The number is quite huge among hundreds of Forex brokers in the world.
Let us take this opportunity to introduce the advantages of XM.
- Maximum Leverage up to 1:888
- Average Spread from 0.0 pip with only $10 commissions per 1 lot transaction
- Excellent Educated customer support
- Bonus Promotions such as 100% Bonus, No Deposit Bonus and Cash Back Program
- MetaTrader4, the world most popular trading platform
For more information of XM, please visit the page here.