This article is originally referred from FXOpen News
Forex Finals Tour XV is a trading competition for live accounts. It will continue for 4 weeks.
To join you must have a live STP account with 100 USD in it.
At the end of the tour we will determine the top-5 traders to share the prize fund of 1,400 USD. The participant with the largest profit will be awarded a PAMM STP account with 1,000 USD in it.
The Contest Conditions of Tour XV?
- Dates: November 28 – December 23, 2016.
- Prize fund: 1,400 USD
- 1st place – PAMM STP with 1,000 USD
- 2nd place – 200 USD
- 3rd place – 100 USD
- 4th place – 50 USD
- 5th place – 50 USD
- Initial deposit: 100 USD on STP;
- Trading restrictions: none.You can use any trading instruments, trading strategies, Expert Advisors, scripts, robots, MT4 plug-ins, etc.
- Registration is already open and new traders can join throughout the whole competition. If you took part in the previous tours of Forex Finals, you are already registered for Tour XV, no need to register again.
To receive the prize you need to comply with 2 requirements:
- the minimum trading volume at least 0.5 lots per tour is; and
- at least 20% profit.
How to register for the Contest
Registration is open starting upon the announcement and till the last week of the 13th tour. The list of the participants is available in the competition thread on the forum.
In order to register a trader must:
- Open a live STP account (USD account currency) through the partner’s link or partner’s link for Indonesia. If you are not registered with FXOpen, use our Quick Registration Form for the new clients to get an STP account.
- Verify the account. Upload your documents of identification (passport scan, ID card or any other document authenticating your identity) here https://forexcup.cabinet.fxopen.com/…ngs/Documents/
- Fill the balance with US$100 or more.
- Leave the application message with your trading account number and your nickname in the Registration forum thread. Attention! If you skip this point, you won’t appear in the Rating.
Original Source: FXOpen News